Friday, October 29, 2010

Keiji Inafune Has Had Inaf of Capcom


Keiji Inafune, formerly Capcom's Head of Research and Development and, more recently, Global Head of Production, has announced that he is leaving Capcom. Not only did Inafune-san create Mega Man, he's served as Executive Producer on such titles as Super Street Fighter 4 and Dead Rising 2.

This is a major loss for Capcom and for me, personally. I actually met Inafune twice. The last time was at NY Comic Con, where I decided I'd finally get a picture with him. As the picture was about to be taken, the camera app on my phone crashed! Now, I'll probably never get another chance.

1 comment:

  1. http://shoryuken.com/content/keiji-inafune-talks-4gamer-about-leaving-capcom-his-feelings-japanese-games-industry-2293/

    ReplyDelete